Codependency Group Therapy
This group offers you the chance to find what has been emotionally missing in life, feel good about obtaining what you want, and develop tools that help you form and maintain more healthy relationships.
In this group you will:
• Identify and strengthen healthier boundaries
• Learn to confront and resolve conflict
• Detach with love from rescuing or dependent behaviors
• Focus on your dreams and passions while finding a stronger
sense of self
• Gain the support of others who are working on similar issues
Didactic and process are balanced in this group which is open to men and women 21 years old or over.
Meets on Wednesday nights at 6pm.
This professionally facilitated therapy group offers you the chance to deepen your recovery from dependence on alcohol, drugs, food or addictive behaviors of any kind. Together we'll help you find a more balanced, fulfilling, and peace filled life while reaching your higher potentials.
In this group we:
• Gain the support of others who have "been there" in
• Learn relapse prevention and other skills that strengthen
• Practice becoming more mindful and in the present moment
• Find meaning in life and commitment to act more
congruently with what we really value
Didactic and process are balanced in this group which is open to men and women 21 years old or over who are seeking to sustain a recovery.
Meets on Thursday nights at 6pm.